This past Sunday I was able to go to a concert with Jars of Clay, Robert Randolph, Switchfoot, and Third Day, and let's just say . . . IT WAS AWESOME!
and, I got to meet my favorite band, THIRD DAY!
I'll tell you more about it later, but here is a picture from after the concert, and yeah, that's really me with Third Day, or did I say that already . . .
Dude, I like your post. Can't wait for more. I have a ton written already, and I'm still thinking of things to add. Crazy! I'm so glad you were back there with me. I hope I didn't hog all the guys to myself. I thought about that later. Talk to you soon!
2 comments:
Dude, I like your post. Can't wait for more. I have a ton written already, and I'm still thinking of things to add. Crazy! I'm so glad you were back there with me. I hope I didn't hog all the guys to myself. I thought about that later. Talk to you soon!
You need to update this before you get old and forget ;)
Post a Comment