Monday, March 30, 2009

long time a coming...


Sorry about the lack of posts.
Somewhere between Myron being gone from Davis for 6 weeks,
a change in job, and a missions trip, we've been busy.
Ok, enough excuses. Enjoy the pics from some of our adventures!

Red Rock Park, just outside of Las Vegas, NV

Myron received a scholarship to attend a Veterinary conference,

so we headed out to Vegas!



We enjoyed seeing my cousin, Tina and her boyfriend Roberto.
They took us around to all the fun spots!

Glass installation by Dale Chihuly, in the Bellagio. It was beautiful!


Cousins

They took us to an authentic Korean bbq restaurant- it was tasty!
There were some not so tasty things such as belly fat,
tripe, and baby octopus, but I tried them all.


We stayed with my cousin Becky, it was great to see her and catch up with her.

My brother Eric and his wife Andrea visited us in February.
It was a great time! I took them out for tacos and we visited Myron
on a dairy while he was working as part of his externship.
We went up to Yosemite and stayed the night in a heated tent/cabin.
We had a lot of fun making our own food, hiking, and snowshoeing for 6 miles.

We reached our destination via snowshoes!

If it looks like I'm falling over, I actually am.
Setting a camera timer, running, and turning around in snowshoes fast is kinda hard! :)


Breakfast in the morning, looking up at Half Dome.


1 comment:

BJR said...

You guys have been even busier than us!! And now that I know ya'll are back, it's time for a phone call :)