Monday, November 24, 2008

Trip to NJ & Philly


Play this video to check out how funny my neice is!
Work took me to New Jersey, and since my sister Allison lives in Philly, I got to see her, her husband Tim, and my wonderful neice Noemi. I watched her for a night so they could go out on a date, as well as played with her a ton- she's very interactive and loves being with people.
This statue was just above the waterline around NY City, you can see the dark edges at the bottom where the water comes up to. I couldn't help but just stare at this haunting yet intriguing statue- it's a tribute to all the men who died at sea in war and who's bodies lie in the east coast shores.




New York City outline from the ferry



Noemi's FIRST WAVE! At me while I took a picture, we were very excited & proud.


On the ferry to Statton Island from NY city

Guess who got her this bib? :)


Fun, energetic, beautiful Noemi



No comments: