
We celebrated 1 year of marriage yesterday! Wow, it has gone so fast, we can't believe how the time has flown by. We both feel so blessed to have eachother in our lives, and look forward to the many more adventures of marriage in the future! Marriage is great, we highly recommend it! Ok, enough of the mushy stuff. :)

Yeeha! We went to a wedding this past weekend of our friends Mike & Cattrina, up in Stevenson, cowboy country. It was a western themed wedding, it was really unique, it was very reflective of the couple. We had an awesome time, it was a lot of fun! Enjoy the pics-

4 comments:
Holy cow, two posts in only three days. I feel like you may be trying to play catchup, but keep them comming. I see you sailed and Islander 36. That looks like a great boat and it has a lot of room inside. Weddings are always a good time to go to and think about your own marrage. I would recomend marriage to anyone who is serious and can put forth the commitment it takes.
I really like your haircut! That wedding looks like lots of fun! What cute old buildings! I would like to check that place out the next time we are in the Central Valley. Can't believe your wedding was over a year ago...such good memories. One of the best weddings ever. For those of you who couldn't make it, you definately missed out!
Andrea....LOVE the hair :) Hope things are going well...and you had a great birthday!! I miss ya...talk to you soon! Are you heading back to the midwest anytime soon? Let me know...I'd love to catch up when you're here...we have a wedding in sioux center Aug. 2 :)
Talk to you soon...
rebecca
congratulations on the accomplishment of one year!
Post a Comment