I managed to pull off a suprise bday party for Myron's 25th bday! His friend took him out for his bday, and I had 1 hr. to get everything set up! Our friends were very helpful, thanks to Ben and Mary for grilling, as well as allowing me to store the party food at their place! Myron was completely shocked, and honestly had no idea I had it planned!
We had a great time with friends, enjoy the pics!
We had lunch at a Japanese steak restaurant where they cook the food in front of you. I was so impressed, I turned into a little kid, absolutely enthralled with the cooking.


Friends celebrating Myron's bday! Record # of people on our couch at one time so far!




Anne, my cousin Becky, myself, and Tina having fun at Anne's house!
Myron and I had a Farewell fondue dinner party a few weeks ago for my cousin Tina Van Wyk! Myron and I, Tina, and our friends Anne and Nick came over. Tina has been working in Walnut Creek, about an hour away as a traveling nurse the last few months, it's been great spending time with her!
Ann, Tina, and I

Our good friends Nick and Annie Blystra at the dinner party, we are enjoying Ann's amazing coconut pistachio pie!
Ann, Tina, and I
Our good friends Nick and Annie Blystra at the dinner party, we are enjoying Ann's amazing coconut pistachio pie!
No comments:
Post a Comment