Growing up in NC, people say ya'll all the time, it's a great word that I wish I used more! We are back, from a slight absence of updating our blog, but we are busy and eh, get over it!
Life here in Davis is very good, Myron and I are both doing well. I love my job, working for CSI, and haven't traveled anywhere lately other than Arizona for a meeting last week. I obviously can't say very much about my job on this blog, but email me or give me a call if you want to know more, if you don't have those contacts, then you're just nosy. Which is ok, I like blog surfing too. :)
In my free time I've been working a ton at a local art center doing wheel ceramics which was been great fun. Myron and I also planned and led worship last Sunday which went smoothly. Myron is staying very busy with school, doing more and more surgeries and loving it. Last week he did a seasection (sp?) on a ewe and delivered twin lambs! It was funny to listen to his excitement when he got home about the whole surgery.
Our holidays were fabulous, we spent time with both families, in Oakdale, CA and in Ireton, IA. It was great to have quality time with family again, lots of laughter and stories!
Here's some pictures now, as I find pictures more enjoyable than people's posts.
Myron and my brothers are helping put shingles on a historic barn my dad built last summer!
My dad, Myron, brother in laws Kyle and Tim, and brother Eric celebrating New Years
Some friends I had over for a Christmas cookie exchange party!

Hiking with Myron @ Folsom Lake

We had a great time celebrating New Years with my family, it was amazing how we all seemed to revert back 15 years younger when we had the New Years duds on. Oh yes, Allison and Tim's baby loved the noise! They are due March 24-- i can't WAIT!!

Life here in Davis is very good, Myron and I are both doing well. I love my job, working for CSI, and haven't traveled anywhere lately other than Arizona for a meeting last week. I obviously can't say very much about my job on this blog, but email me or give me a call if you want to know more, if you don't have those contacts, then you're just nosy. Which is ok, I like blog surfing too. :)
In my free time I've been working a ton at a local art center doing wheel ceramics which was been great fun. Myron and I also planned and led worship last Sunday which went smoothly. Myron is staying very busy with school, doing more and more surgeries and loving it. Last week he did a seasection (sp?) on a ewe and delivered twin lambs! It was funny to listen to his excitement when he got home about the whole surgery.
Our holidays were fabulous, we spent time with both families, in Oakdale, CA and in Ireton, IA. It was great to have quality time with family again, lots of laughter and stories!
Here's some pictures now, as I find pictures more enjoyable than people's posts.
Myron and my brothers are helping put shingles on a historic barn my dad built last summer!
My dad, Myron, brother in laws Kyle and Tim, and brother Eric celebrating New Years
Some friends I had over for a Christmas cookie exchange party!

Hiking with Myron @ Folsom Lake

We had a great time celebrating New Years with my family, it was amazing how we all seemed to revert back 15 years younger when we had the New Years duds on. Oh yes, Allison and Tim's baby loved the noise! They are due March 24-- i can't WAIT!!


1 comment:
Wow
an actual blog entry. This is great. I now have a new entry to read for the next fouur months. See you on Fri.
Post a Comment