Thursday, August 02, 2007

here we are

We are back, and this blog is going to be changing a bit, folks! So if you read this blog only for the medical updates and gruesome animal surgery pics, you're in for a change!
A holstein cow in an art gallery-- a comment our pastor made during our ceremony. And it's stuck with us since, two very different people venturing into the crazy adventure of marriage. It was so great to see so many friends from Dordt as well as so much of our family.
Our wedding was a fantastic celebration, enjoy the pictures!


Our Wedding Party-- aren't they fabulous!?!







My dad Jake made a dutch toast-- including us drinking wine out of wooden shoes

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I noticed the page beginning to change yesterday and wow, you finally posted. I have now reinstated you link on my blog and I am sure you are happy my boycot is over (or didn't you even know).

Unknown said...

yeah for weddings! congrats guys, wish i could have been there.

mucho amor,
ponch

Sara said...

I am glad to see you back in Bloglanf, and with pictures!

Pastor Herm did have a great sermon with lots of clever little lines for your wedding, didn't he?
I also loved when he said something like, "now, Miss Van Wyk, it's time to hitch up this Kamper..."

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Glad to see some photos, they look familiar :) Hope things are going well and congrats Andrea on the new job!! How is Davis for ya? Glad to see the "facelift" to the blog...look forward to future posts!

Miss ya,
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

It was such a beautiful day! Glad we could share it with you.

byz513 said...

grats to all parties involved. !!