Monday, May 21, 2007

spring break pics . . .


Who's that beautiful woman hanging on to me?


The old cable cars on Powell Street, San Francisco


Mug shot before getting on Cable Car


What goes up, must go down, no matter how steep . . .


Golden Gate Bridge - lost in the fog


Sailing by Alcatraz

I liked this picture so much, I posted it twice because it's my blog, and I can do what I want :)


Gardens on Fisherman's Wharf


Chillin' w/ the grandparents in SoCal


While I was down south, I stayed with my sister RosaLee


I also stayed with Troy Schemper, this is him and I in downtown LA, Olvera Street


Troy and Janna Schemper


This was a festival that was coming up, interesting i thought :)


I think I may be part mexican????


Samson, I mean Troy, trying to push over Jackie Robinson's and someone else's head

A cool building in downtown Pasadena


Chinatown!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. I think that you must have threatened Andrea with leaving her at Alcatraz to make her cling to you like that. I feel spoiled getting to see you post twice in one week. See you this weekend in the great outdoors.

Nellie said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun, Myron. I could immediately see your mom in your grandma - that family resemblance is very strong!

Dane said...

I don't know how often you check your blog so as to get you this info but I will still be in Amsterdam on the 23rd. In fact I don't head home till the 11th of July. As for the wedding I hope all goes according to plan. It would be great to see you guys again, especially on the 'big day'. I hope for the best for the two of you in the future and I will offer you my congratulations a little bit early!