Thursday, September 14, 2006

fall is coming quick


you wouldn't believe what the high temperature was here today
77!!!
and the low tonight is supposed to be 48, that's downright chilly for california
I seriously felt like I was in the midwest again
there were storm clouds and it even rained not too far from here
so exactly a day after I am sweating my brains out, I need a long sleeve shirt
just more proof that we are not in charge of the weather . . . .

one more observationI really do not see how meteorologist keep their jobs . . .
or why we even watch the news to see the weather report . . .
it seems like they're wrong more than they are right anyways, at least when I watch it

oh and here's another pic from lake tahoe
andrea and I were at a restaurant with the other couples we went with and our table had an awesome view of the lake and mountains so we had a pic taken

2 comments:

Sarah Alice said...

Dear Myron,

Here's your obligatory comment.

Iowa's probably warmer than Cali ~ it's supposed to be 90 this weekend.

Hope you and Andrea are doing well! Come visit again soon.

~Sarah Slegers

Sarah Alice said...

P.S. You're right. My blog is better. :)