the last few weeks have been quite the adventure
here is a quick update
i'll try to post more pics from the weddings and from some of my summer trips as well
July 8 - Eric Van Wyk and Andrea Pausma are married in Waupan, WI
July 9-13 - Relaxed and hung out with Sam, the Rus' and many old college friends
July 14 - Kyle Van Andel and Briana Van Wyk are married in Sioux Center, IA
July 16-17 - Hung out with Ross and Rebecca Slagter in Omaha, NE
July 17 - Flew back to California
July 17-21 - Camping at Lake McClure with my family and cousin Wesley from Texas
July 22 - Chilled with Brian Hannink for the afternoon and saw Pirates II
July 24 - Drove to Visalia, CA for summer internship at a dairy only vet practice
July 27-30 - Flew to Chicago, IL for Intervet Student Representative training, It was awesome!
July 31 - present - Back to internship and staying busy with lots and lots of cows
I'm actually working at a practice here near Visalia in a town called Tulare with 12 other vets, 2 of whom are Dordt grads, Dan Altena and Clint Walhof. There are a ton of awesome people out here and I'm having a great time living with Jason Pausma (Andrea's older brother) and look forward to Kyle Bleeker moving in our house next week.
This weekend Andrea is coming to visit and I can't wait to see her. It's been three weeks since I saw her last and that's too long as far as I'm concerned.
Hope everyone else out there is having a great summer as well.
cheers,
myronius
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
good to hear from you! keep posting!
Glad your doing good myronius keep posting I like to hear whats going on with you
Post a Comment