
After a busy year of school and teaching for Andrea and I, what a better way to reconnect than a roadtrip through California.
For seven days, we sat on beautiful beaches, saw family and friends, hiked majestic mountains, and enjoyed one another's company as much as possible!
Enjoy the pics on my link and hope to see some of you soon!
Cheers,
Myronius

3 comments:
it looks awesome guys. I guess I am really glad you are taking in the sun while you go. Vet school seems intense. I can only imagine the laughs you and Andrea have together. I am sort of jealous I have to just imagine it. It would be so rad to be in the mix too!
Good to see you at the wedding.
Erika
hey, are you still in NWI? please say 'yes'. if not, i'm sorry i missed you!
i went straight from wisconsin to the des moines area to hang with my sister. i return to the OC tomarrow so if you're still around, send me an email. it is the consonats of my name @gmail.
Myron,
I am so sad that we didn't get to see you when you were down here! Our communication has sucked lately and we need to work on that. Miss you man. I am going to call you soon. Looks like you had an awesome trip though.
Post a Comment