Thursday, June 15, 2006

God is Good!

This is my first post in awhile I know, but the past few weeks have been a roller coaster to say the least

Here's a rundown:

8 finals in the last three weeks
7 days ago my sister Bryanna graduated from high school
6 days until my road trip to SoCal with Andrea
5 more hours until I go to bed tonight
4 or so parties with friends to say farewell for the summer
3 days of packing my **** and putting it in storage for three months
2 times that I completely brainfarted and made an idiot of myself
1 year of vet school in the books

that's pretty much it

however, this year was by far the hardest year of my life and i expect next year to be equally challenging
graduate school is not for the faint of heart and i definitely fell victim to stress, anxiety, doubt, and overall burnout at times
yet with the encouragement of my girlfriend, friends, family, and the guidance from above, i feel good about where i am in life, and can't wait to see what God has in store for me
i'll try to post updates and pics throughout the summer, but computer access may be at a minimum, so don't hold you're breath
keep in touch

cheers,
myronius

4 comments:

JustinVK said...

Congratulations Myronius. I know that your heart is not faint.

Come visit me in So. Cal. Im here

Anonymous said...

I'm very proud of you, way to go. :)

Sam and Darcie Gutierrez said...

dude.
post already!

Erika Hydeen Strickland said...

yeah! you are so boring just doing nothing all the time. just post something and we can all move on.

I know you are having a good time somewhere, I talked to you....you just wear this blog mask that no one can really know or see you....we will find you. I think you are in Waupan....I just have a hunch.