so, i'm not sure about the rest of you, but i'm fed up with having sandals that make your feet sore
i wear sandals all the time and have had birkenstocks, which are nice, but don't weather the best
i know a lot of you out there have chaco sandals and really like them
i have looked into them as well and really like how they fit, but the price is kind of high, so i would like to have some feedback from you chaco gurus as to whether they are worth it and what kind to get
if you've never heard of chacos, there web site is chacousa.com
i look forward to some feedback
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
dude... serioulsy... get chacos. They ROCK!! you won't regret it!
Ya, I am going to try chacos when my teva 's go . . . wait . . that will never happen because they are TEVA's.
Welcome to the blogging world Myron. Make sure to make your blog not public in your settings so weenies like anonymouse don't post on your site
Dan P
hey skater, i like your site. but i don't think it's as cool as mine....yet. allow me to direct you to my blog. maybe i can teach you a lesson or two. peace
www.xanga.com/byz513
chaco's, shmaco's! I think you should make your own sandals. I have a pattern if you're interested. All you need are old tires and leather belts and things to put them together... maybe its a bit of work. Ok, chaco's could be good. But if you ever feel the urge to make your own let me know.
thanks for all the advice
sara, i think i'll take a rain check on making my own, or maybe i can get andrea to do it...hmmm...good idea!
I got some off name sandels that were imitation chacos for like $10 because they were also 1/2 price clearance and I really like them. I wasn't about to spend all that on sandles when I found cheap ones that are basically the same. Just some thoughts from the dutch guy.
Also, to aviod the blog spam an easy way is to activate the word verification in the settings. It works great.
Myron, I often reminisce our long talks about footwear while walking on the beach…after owning a pair of Chacos for 5 months now, I cannot stress enough my love for them—Chacos all they way. A helpful hint, wait till they come on sale at the end of the season, unless the end of the season does not exist in California!?
myron, i have nothing to say about chaco's, sorry, but i just wanted to say hi! this is the first time i read your blog and i'm glad you have one.
Post a Comment