I was able to spend a week with my older sister, Allison, her husband Tim, and their now 2 month old daughter, Noemi! We had a great time, I enjoyed helping out with the cooking, laundry, cleaning, but way more importantly caring for them and Noemi! Noemi is a lot of fun, she's got lots of funny faces, and is very alert and loves loud noises, lots of personality already! Hm.... must be some Van Wyk in her.. :)Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Noemi Marie Wanaselja
I was able to spend a week with my older sister, Allison, her husband Tim, and their now 2 month old daughter, Noemi! We had a great time, I enjoyed helping out with the cooking, laundry, cleaning, but way more importantly caring for them and Noemi! Noemi is a lot of fun, she's got lots of funny faces, and is very alert and loves loud noises, lots of personality already! Hm.... must be some Van Wyk in her.. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Very cute. No...not you Andrea...the baby. I am glad you got a chance to see her when she is so small. Kids are so crazy. If she likes loud noises I think that is one baby that wouldn't mind being around me.
Ha ha, you are right, she would like your loud presence. Have fun on your race this weekend,we are looking forward to camping with you and Brenda soon!
Post a Comment