We wound up at Wildwood campground, the only campground with a site left in the Fort Bragg area because of a soccer tournament.
We enjoyed the campground, along with the 50+ permanent residents of the campground. I did, however, want to hand out quarters to the kids for the camping showers. We enjoyed tenting and using our new camping gear amidst the hippies and even witnessed a riot! No joke, 2 hippies had started yelling and fighting, and one ended up getting arrested by police because he threw a hammer at the other's back. Ayecurumbah! We laughed a lot and tried not to be judgemental.

We did some beer tasting at this brewery, Myron was very happy. My personal fav was one with a hint of licorice. ( Myron would recommend you visit www.northcoastbrewing.com to see if they sell any beer in your area, he recommends the Old Rasputin, wierd name, great taste!)
We also tried mushroom ice-cream, I was grossed out that Myron bought a cone of this, but we were shocked that it was pretty tasty. It tasted a lot like brown sugar- hey don't mock it til you try it.

The landscape, as you can see, is just breathtaking . I wished I had my paints, I wanted to sit and capture all of the colors and bright sky.



1 comment:
Andrea and Myron,
It looks as if you had a lot of fun. I am not sure what it is with wierd ice creams, but my friend Laura tried corn ice cream down in mexico last week. It seems that everything can be incorporated into ice cream (except possably sweat flavored ice cream. That would be rank). I guess we will be seeing you around 4 or 5 on friday for a night in the greatest city in America(or that's at least what some people who live there think) Davis.
P.S. I think the name of your blog has to change now that Andrea is doing some posts (maybe childindoctrinator/cowdoctor.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment