

Here are a few pics from Thanksgiving at my grandparents house in Ontario, CAWe had 15 people there to celebrate and enjoyed the food with all the fixins'
my sister RosaLee, fiancee Andrea, Jyothe (Rose's friend), and cousin Julianna
Enormous Christmas tree at the mall we went to to eat sushi, the tree was real and they even had fake snow makers to set the mood. My cousin Kevin is the tall guy on the left.
The spread - I think I'm closing my eyes and trying not to explode
I had the privelege of carving the turkey and didn't even lose any fingers
On Friday, we drove up to the mountains to my grandparents cabin and took a great hike. The air was crisp, cool and smelled like pine trees. I love the mountain air.That was the break in a nutshell.
Cheers,
Myronius

3 comments:
Good times!
I could tell we live in CA when the big styrofoam snowflakes started falling, kids and adults were going insane psycho crazy with excitement.
They have no idea how great the real thing is! :)
looks like you had a good thanksgiviging. i had to carve the turkey too! what's w/ women and not wanting to carve the turkey?
Keep Celebrating and being Thankful... You are awesome Myron. Miss ya. Peace and Love to ya... ok later Peace Out
Post a Comment