Wednesday, April 26, 2006

wednesdays are good

For several reasons

1. Half the week is over

2. Two tests down, one to go

3. Yellow doesn't show up very well on computer screens!

4. The weekend is waiting, [Andrea] :)

5. Spring is finally here!

Some of these reasons have nothing to do with Wednesday, but I have to say that this may be my favorite color to type in.

Cheers,
Myronius

p.s. more photos to come as soon as possible!!!! and when i finally get a digital camera

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you, nice color choices. ;)I hope you had as great of a weekend as you hoped. I did! Making monkey bread, laughing lots,soaking up the sun,hearing a great sermon, enjoying the outdoors, all good things. Best wishes on your 2 tests and quiz this week. In some ways I'm so glad I'M the teacher now, no tests for me. he he
love,joy,peace,
Me